Friday, January 23, 2009

Deals are a girl's best friend...

I love shopping. 

Specifically at Anthropologie. I could live there. Seriously. 

My wallet, however, does NOT love it. (I am cheap.)


Until last night....


My best friend, Aria, is getting married and she is so wonderful that she selected a beautiful dress from Anthro for us bridesmaids. It cost 228 bucks, which was fine by me. I will get  A LOT of use out of it. 

Then...

The clearance angels opened up their gates and shown some deal lovin' light down on me. The dress got marked down to $119 people!!!!!

I ended up getting ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTEEN BUCK-A-ROOS BACK ON MY DEBIT CARD!!

I was ecstatic!

Now, the smart thing to would have been to save that money, however Antro is having their huge end of season sale right now. So what's a girl to do?

I went sweater shopping. 

And I ended up with this little lovely:


And another shirt and sweater that aren't online anymore. You guys would love them. Think vintagey. Think lace. Think adorable. 

In my mind it's like I got three shirts for free!

I love you Anthropologie. 

I love you. 

Come back and see me!
~Kara

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The clearance angels were definitely looking out for you. You must be shopping/living right! Love the sweater--too cute!

Tausha said...

gotta love it when the clearance rains pours! I too would have shopped-the sweater is too cute! Can't wait to see the dress.
Thanks for the kind words. They mean more to me than you know!

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

That was great news to get the dress even cheaper than you expected! Cute sweater! Be sure and show us the bridesmaids dress...I've never heard a bridesmaid say that they will get lots of use out of it! LOL

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Excellent! And I absolutely love the sweater!

Kimba said...

That's fantastic! Love the Anthro clearance sales! Yay you!

Anonymous said...

I love anthro too! That's awesome!!!

Shannon said...

Awesome! That dress is adroable and that sweater is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

YOU totally got some amazing gorgeous deals! Come here about my recent finds: www.lauren-inretrospective.blogspot.com
and my sisters www.caroline-antiquerose.blogspot.com!!

mrs shortcake said...

oh! I love the clearance angels! I'm going to go check out anthro. right now!