So why not jazz up that plain ol' gift card and make it special for the recipient by wrapping it all up in some yarn cuteness.
Warning, pictures to follow are blurry, not the best, and you'll see my messy room in the background. I was headed off to a birthday party, hence the gift card.
Glam up your gift card like so:
1. Get a gift card to a place someone loves. In this case, Sephora. Their gift cards come in a cute little box. If your card doesn't come in a box, you could always put it in one.
2. Start wrapping up your gift card box with some yarn.... (I never claimed to be a photographer)
3. Wrap a portion of the yard around the box horizontally to secure it....
4. Stuff a little piece of paper in there. I like to keep plain card stock bookmarks in stock for such little projects. You get them at Michael's in the card aisle...
5. Cutsify that little card with some scalloped edges...
6. Add a cute little saying. I chose "and many more..." and tie a little vintage button on and you are good to go! A "special" present that is just a gift card.
Please ignore my webby hands. Gross.
Come back and see me!