Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hymn Sing

We went to an Indelible Grace Hymn Sing at the seminary in town last night with our community group. It was wonderful. I didn't take any pictures, but my 4-year-old partner in crime for the evening sure did! 

Hymn Sing: A Photo Series by Gabsters. 


I love the pictures she took of her little feet. How cute are her rain boots? Also, her chapel picture is quite good if I do say so. She "wanted to a take a picture of the singers so she could remember them". 

I love living in community with kids. It is such a joy to get to know their little personalities and hearts, and it's a beautiful thing to worship with them. Gabsters sang her heart out to Amazing Grace while I held her last night. It doesn't get much better than that. My heart was pure mush. 

No comments: