Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hello Spring!

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
Spring is coming and it makes me a very happy girl. I'm really looking forward to the time changing, daylight well into the evening, farmers markets, floral prints, open windows, sunny skies, and sipping cocktails patio style.  I've gathered up a few things that make me cheery and excited, just like spring. 

Today I'm dreaming of strolling down some main street somewhere while wearing this sailboat top with mustard yellow pumps. I'll pull my wonderfully patterned iphone out of the most amazing purse, all while sipping on a carrot and pineapple smoothie sweetened with a dollop of honey from this charming pot. And to top it all off, I'll have a nap in the sunshine of an open window on this darling pillow. What a delightful day!

Are you excited for spring?

2 comments:

arielle elise. said...

LOVE that pillow and those shoes! so lovely.

evie said...

may i join you?!