Monday, February 21, 2011

What We'll Eat This Week: 2.21.11


I'm really loving menu planning for some reason. It's fun to dig into my latest Food & Wine, browse around the food blogs and get adventurous.

Here's what we're eating this week. I'm trying out a couple new recipes. I've linked those below. Can't wait to see how they turnout!

Monday: Steaks in Red Wine Sauce

Tuesday: Chicken,Artichoke and Bacon Pasta

Wednesday:Breakfast for Dinner. Has anyone ever made corned beef hash? I'm thinking about it.

Thursday: Leftover/Whatever Night

Friday: Out

Saturday: Buffalo Chicken Salads

Sunday Community Supper: Pasta with slow cooker meat sauce.

I've also discovered a handy dandy lil' iphone app where I can create my shopping list and it organizes based on the grocery store department.



Making a menu and a specific list certainly helps eliminate aimlessly roaming around the grocery store and spending way too much on random food.

What are you making this week?

No comments: