Have you noticed super-sparkly nail polish is in style?
I found some I wanted, but it was 18 bucks a bottle. No thank you.
Well, guess what? You can make your own!
Just follow these few lil' ol' steps:
1. Take a bottle of cheap cheap cheap clear nail polish. If you are like me, you have one laying around that's half empty. You want one that's half empty.
2. Get some glitter from a craft store. I found several awesome colors for .99 cents a tube. I chose a pinkish/salmon color
3. Make a funnel out of paper
4. Dump glitter into clear polish
5. shake. shake. shake.
6. paint. paint. paint.
7. party. party. party on your nails!
This is so easy
and way cheaper than 18 bucks.