There are so many things I love about fall.
I would like to tell you about a few of them, simply because it puts me in a good mood.
-Pumpkin Spice Lattes
-The little bit of chili air that hits you in the morning when you open the door
- Cloudy days that make you feel warm and fuzzy, not tired and grumpy
- Apples, apples, apples, apples
- All things pumpkin baked-good related
- All things pumpkin ice-cream related
- When it finally becomes acceptable to wear boots
- Can I get an amen for scarves? They are the no-fail accessory
- Bonfires with friends, smores with friends, cider beer with friends
- Just cider on its own
- Driving with the windows down and the heat on my feet
- Fall is romantic. It makes me want to get a patchwork quilt, put on a hoodie and sit in a park with hot coffee
- Oh, hoodies are worth mentioning twice
- Covering up with piles of blankets at night
- The colors, colors, colors, of the leaves!
What is your favorite part of fall?