Still no camera, still a dead battery. So THANKFULLY Tricia Anne over at Notes of Sincerity tagged me with the challenge to share "6 random things" about myself.
So here goes....
1. Growing up, I wanted to either be a tour guide or a QVC host as a profession. I would lead my parents on "tours" on vacation. I remember being a child on a trip to Napa giving them all the ins and outs at a winery. That must have been hilarious. I also would video tape myself video taping myself "selling" things from by bedroom on my own QVC show. Yeah, I still kind of wish I had that job.
2. I am an only child.
3. My favorite food in the whole world is the potato. Potatoes are my version of manna raining from heaven. Baked, fried, sweet, salad, frozen, raw (i know). I love them all. I remember sitting out my Grandma's front porch peeling potatoes and sneaking bites of the raw bits. Gross to most, wonderful to me.
4. I religiously get my hair done every 7-9 weeks. I pay way too much, but I could never cheat on my hair girl. I love her. If you live in the STL and need someone wonderful, let me know.
5. I really hate two colors of ink on one sheet of paper. Black or blue people. You just can't have it both ways.
6. I love going to the NHRA drag races.
Instead of tagging more of you ( I love you all too much) ... let's shoot for a comment frenzy.
What is the MOST random fact about yourself you can think of. What a wonderful way to get to know each other a little better :)
Come back and see me!