That song really should've been about fall. I love everything about this season. I also love The Inspired Room. She has encouraged her readers to share 20 little things they love about autumn. So here goes...
1. No more pollen allergies!!!
2. Crisp morning air
3. Seeing all the kids waiting at their bus stops in sweaters, jackets and hoodies
4. Snuggling up under my family quilt
7. Hot apple cider with cinnamon sticks
8. Apple pies
9. Carving Pumpkins
10. Sunday football with my man
11. Anticipating Christmas
12. Indian corn, hay bails, and pumpkins on the porch
13. Sitting on the porch swing with a sweater
14. Evening walks
15. Pumpkin recipes (roll, cheesecake, bread, pie, LATTE...you name it)
16. Thanksgiving, one of my favorite holidays of all time
17. Puffy vests
18. Shopping for turtlenecks
19. Windows down. Heat on.
20. Thanking God for His beautiful creation, dusted with hues of orange, amber, yellow and green
What do you love about fall?
Or, more importantly, what is your favorite pumpkin recipe?