Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Mac Wants This

I recently got a Mac Book after my PC crashed. It's so pretty, and white and....clean. I have a fear of removing it from my home. Stupid, I know, that's what laptops are made for. Anytime I have to put the lil' guy in a tote bag, I wrap it in an old t-shirt as to not deface my adorable white ball of technology with a stray pen mark or a glob of gum that escaped from its wrapper.

This little gem is from applesac.com. Has anyone tried one? Do you think this would work out ok? I just want a case with a little spunk and personality. However, I'm hesitating hitting the "check out" button. Let's hear your thoughts....



Come back and see me!
~Kara

4 comments:

Lara said...

It's floral and girly...where can I get one?

Katie said...

I think we could make one!!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Thanks for coming by, Kara! Yes, it was absolutely awesome, I wish everyone could have been there. Truly!

I love those wall decals & have to find a place for one. That is definitely on my list.

Rhoda

Erin Lyn said...

Congratulations on purchasing a Mac!! :o) I can't say anything about this adorable envelope, but I can say that a purchase you need to make is Marware (can be purchased on Amazon and Ebay -- much cheaper than in the store). It protects the "wrist rest" of your new baby so that the oils, dirt, sweat, etc. from your palms doesn't "mar" your pristine comp! :o) Hope this helps!