Monday, January 16, 2012

Little Changes

I rearranged a few things around our home today. Sometimes switching things up makes such a difference. 

I moved a box we planted herbs in this summer up from the basement to use as an end table for our new chair. I love the little cubbies!




I moved a broken dining room chair into the bedroom as a night stand for Jake. 



I added a lamp where there wasn't one before. We were given this lamp for free, all it needed was a new switch. 


I moved some bottles from our fireplace mantle to the coffee table. 




It's the little things. My home feels al cozy and primped. I love it. Don't be afraid to rearrange and repurpose, friends. It's like shopping for free, and you can't go wrong with that. 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

It looks so pretty!

evie said...

Your eye for detail and capturing details on film is perfect. Love your style Ms. Kara. We're in the middle of sprucing thins up around our place too!