Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Will You Be My Bridesmaid Card

Well, the second I spotted this DIY project from Rifle Design on Once Wed (far before I was ever engaged) I knew I HAD To do it. It's a great project because it is so customized!



Dearest Rifle, oh how lovely is every little bit of everything thing you make.

So, here's my replication of the cutest card known to man:

Gathered up paper...

Folded up all accordion-style...

Paper chain! (I wish there had been a template for this. It was tricky)

Hair cuts....

The whole sha-bang of the bridal party...

Fashioned into a cute little card...

Finished off with twine and a cute lil' tag (like every gift I give)

It was so much fun to watch the reactions when each girl received her card.

Aria, Jordyn, Kristin and Melanie...

I could not be more honored and blessed to have such an amazing group of women to support me on my wedding day. I love each of you more than I can even express.

Kara

3 comments:

Natalie said...

oh my gosh these are SO cute! love it!

jordyn. said...

here we go kara...
....tears in my eyes.
i love YOU. cant wait for january when i can call you my sister (even though i already consider you as such).

Allie Peach said...

I love these! I saw the Rifle ones on a blog a while ago, but I honestly think yours are WAY cuter! Great job :)