We praise God in the the very big memorable moments, yes...
... but even in the most seemingly insignificant moments there are hand prints of a very real and very loving God who has his hands dirty in our very simple everydays.
Spring makes me think about those kind of very deserving praises:
- The budding promise of warmer days
- The scent of fresh flowers, not cut in a vase, but rooted in the dirt
- Fresh foods to be enjoyed with good company
- The instant accessibility of a beautiful day, a patchwork quilt and a good book
- The sappy, mushy feeling of being in love and being loved
- Cross breezes
- Big open patios with big roaring fires
- Clean spaces
- New beginnings: filled with uncertainty but covered in trust for a God who takes care of us in both the tiny and tall.