Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sweet Little Deals...

Owls. 

Has anyone else noticed how popular they are these days?

Imagine the little smile that came across my face when I stumbled upon this little gem on a recent thrift shop stop in Nashville.

For a dollar....


I can't wait to find the perfect little place to hang it. 


In other deals....

Do you enjoy vintagey, anthropologie, estate sale looking jewelery?

yeah, I thought so. me too. 

I stumbled upon the best little deal for a cute, inexpensive necklace. At Michael's, they have a whole section of heirloom, Victorian, old-looking charms and pendants. I found this one in a little display, not in the actual charm aisle.  

I got it for....

TWO BUCKS!!!!!

Now, imagine if you had a 40% off coupon. 

All you have to do is add it to a chain that you already have and.....

VOILA!


A cute vintagey "faux-one-of-a-kind" Necklace.....


What deals have you found recently?

Come back and see me!
~Kara




8 comments:

Lauren said...

love it! Might need to head to michaels! fun deals!

Caroline said...

I love the necklace! and th owl picture! I love getting great deals!

Kasey said...

cute, cute, cute.

Mrs. Nurse said...

super cute necklace!

Abby♥ said...

omiword! That necklace is sooo cute, and love the owl picture. Cute cute cute...

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I love your little owls! My son has a little outfit with owls all over it...and he looks adorable in it! They really are popular right now!
Carrie

Jennifer said...

Cute necklace!

Trina said...

You are beyond adorable! Love your finds :)