Dear Birthday Fairy,
As I celebrate by quarter of a century birthday today, I thought you may be interested in knowing what gifts I would like to magically appear on my doorstep. Being that this is dream-land, I'm sure you wont mind the following requests....
1. A "blog worthy" camera. I could do little wonders with this camera. I just KNOW it. Pleeeease Birthday Fairy. Pretty Puh-leeeeease.
2. A beautiful craft room. Yes, birthday fairy, I realize I live in a strange rental apartment above a tavern, and a room like this just doesn't "fit" the aesthetic. I appreciate your attention to detail, but hey, work your magic. I have every confidence in you.
3. An entire Anthropologie store. Yes, I will gladly use the store as a second residence.
4. A magic transporter machine that takes me to Nashville in a matter of minutes. I miss my two best girl friends. They are the best. They even called me this morning to sing Happy Birthday to me in "beautiful" harmony. You see why I need this machine, don't you? A girl needs her friends!
5. Long hair and beautiful legs. 'Nuff said.
Thank you for being so attentive to my requests. I can't wait to get home and see what you have left for me! I realize it will just be a sink full of dishes and half completed laundry. But, hey, a girl can dream.