Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Best Friend's Wedding

One of my best friends Tracy just got engaged a few weekends ago, and I have been invited to be a special part of the ceremony by being a BRIDESMAID. Now, most girls aren't usually elated to be a bridesmaid. I, on the other hand, can't wait!! This is my first really good friend to get married, and my first experience at being in a wedding. I could not be more happy to share with Tracy in this exciting day!!! Let the planning begin!

Now, I kind of love weddings too much and I love event planning a little too much as well. So, what does Kara do when Kara gets bored? Well she plans things out. So, what better way to pass the time than to make an inspiration board for Tracy's wedding?! She is getting married at a winery, most likely, and will be going with a kind of "rustic" theme.

Here's what I threw together. What do ya think?? I love the wine bottles as table numbers.

Anyone have any great ideas for a cute little engagement present? I'm heading to Rochester to see Tracy over labor day weekend.
Thanks for stopping by!
~Kara


3 comments:

Lara said...

Kara,
Last week at the jazz fest my friend Erin's friends had that cute table. They got it as a wedding gift, but since your friend's wedding is at a winery, it might be a cute idea. Just thinking. Here's where you can find one: http://www.redenvelope.com/re/gifts/product_display/product_information.jsp?nc=71447&refPg=endeca&oid=24069309&nc2=1

Lara said...

Sorry, the link didn't come all the way through:
http://www.redenvelope.com/re/gifts/
product_display/
product_information.
jsp?nc=71447&refPg=endeca&oid
=24069309&nc2=1

Anonymous said...

Hot damn! Is this our mutual Tracy K? I haven't talked to her since she switched jobs and is no longer on AIM all day.....